TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift cards are available for purchase online via www.veenobars.com for delivery physical or electronic.
- When purchasing a Gift Card, you will receive confirmation of this purchase via email within two hours of placing the order. If you have not received a confirmation email after two hours please check any spam or junk folders. In the case that you do not receive confirmation, please email us at email@example.com.
- The Gift Card has an expiry date of 9 months, from the date of purchase.
- Any Gift Card that has expired and is beyond the validity period cannot be redeemed or refunded.
- If you have any queries regarding your voucher balance or expiry date please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Gift Card may not be exchanged for cash and no cash change will be provided. If the Veeno bill totals less than the value of the gift amount, any balance will remain on the gift card or e-voucher and will be redeemable against future visits until the date of expiry (nine months from the date of purchase). Change in the form of currency or credit or debit cards cannot be provided.
- Veeno cannot accept responsibility for lost gift gift cards (physical or electronic).
- Veeno Gift Cards are issued by Epicuria London Limited
- Unless otherwise stated, Veeno competitions and prize draws are organised by Epicuria London Ltd (registered number 10974970) whose address is 20th Floor, City Tower, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester M1 4BT.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw. Employees of Veeno (and members of their families and households), its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies cannot enter any competitions or prize draws. Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable, details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw’s terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name, social media profile photo and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Veeno and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- Veeno and its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Veeno and /or its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Veeno reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Veeno website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Veeno is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable, reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- Any submitted content by you for any competition or prize draw including but not limited to, photos and videos, may be republished by Veeno on or social networks, website and Veeno Club mailing list.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England, Wales and Scotland, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
NHS GIVEAWAY (May 2020)
- The form must be completed with a valid NHS email address to be accepted (e.g. @nhs.net / @nhs.co.uk / @doctors.org.uk)
- This offer is valid for the first 500 registrations
- Registration is open until Sunday May 17th (incl.)
- Participants can only register once, with their name and address
- Winners will need to provide their home address for delivery
- Delivery will take 7-10 business days and will be fulfilled after the end of registration period